A RANGE OF FINANCE PRODUCTS
We offer a range of different finance products for recruitment agencies to help their businesses grow.
Watch this video for more information on how we can help your business.
What is Factoring?
Factoring, as a method of Recruitment Finance can fill the cash flow hole by advancing up to 100% of the value of the outstanding invoice once it has been issued to the client, with the remaining value-less fees- paid once a client payment has been received.
Factoring provides the additional advantages of a finance company also handling your Credit Control and Sales Ledger Management activities. As a result, the advance percentage paid is usually higher.
With an Outsauce facility, you could access up to 100% of your invoice value.
Choose the best recruitment finance product for your business
Recruitment Invoice Discounting is better for larger, more established Recruitment Agencies that have the robust finance systems such as Credit Control and the collections process in place. Factoring is more suited to smaller firms that have lower invoice values and limited access to bank funding.
How will Outsauce Invoice Factoring work for me?
1. You raise an invoice
2. Upload to Outsauce using our online portal – Candidate Manager
3. Outsauce verify the invoices
4. We will advance up to 100% of the invoice value instantly.
5. We will then complete Credit Control activities while building relationships with your customers to ensure your invoices are paid on time.
6. If we have advanced less than 100% to you initially, you will receive the remaining percentage on receipt of payment by the customer, less our fees.
Access to cash flow
Credit Control and Sales Ledger management completed by experts
No more sleepless nights over long payment terms
The only limit to how much cash is available to you is the value of invoices you raise
Our facilities can grow with you so we won’t restrict your growth
Can be used in conjunction with our modular services including Payroll, and Bad Debt Protection Insurance
"OUTSAUCE'S FACTORING IS PERFECT FOR US..."
Simon Noakes Co-founder and MD Bespoke Recruitment (Construction) Ltd.